Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The inevitable has happened...

So, it's a month into the project (as I mentioned yesterday) and we are chugging right along.

We went over and worked yesterday (as always), Shupasaurus hanging lights while I paint baseboards. After the mandatory four hours of weekday house OT, we head home to find that our mutts have chewed up every paper that was on our kitchen table and made one hell of a mess on the floor. Because I forgot to leave the door open. And they were trapped in the house for a 12 hour day with no potty breaks. And they are pissed because they are home alone all day, every day, with no one to take them on walks or play fetch with them in the yard.

I'm the worst dog mom ever.

I'm SO ready to move.

Blarg.

Thank god it's wine Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment